** This job posting is not accepting applications **
Visit the Work From Home Me Job section for work from home companies that are hiring. Learn more about the companies, job descriptions, pay and how to apply.
Nuance has multiple job openings for the work from home acute care medical transcriptionist job. The job openings in this job posting are specifically for experienced transcriptionists. There are part-time and full-time job openings. The minimum number of hours for part-time positions is 20 hours per week.
Some of the platforms that Nuance uses includes:
- eScription (mostly SR Editing)
- BeyondTXT (proprietary platform mix of transcription and SR editing)
- Dictaphone ExText (mix of transcription and SR Editing)
- BayScribe (currently all transcription)
Some of the requirements of position include:
- A minimum of 1 year of current full-time work experience doing medical transcription for acute care facilities, preferably with 50 or more beds.
- Experience with the 4 major work types is preferred
- Experience with ESL dictators
Pay at Nuance includes:
- Competitive line rate (65 characters including spaces)
- Shift differentials
- Weekly production incentives
- Quarterly quality bonuses
- Holiday premium pay
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company-matched 401K, long and short term disability.
To learn more about this job, visit the Nuance Work From Home Acute Care Medical Transcriptionist Job page on Nuance.com.