Nuance has multiple job openings for the work from home acute care medical transcriptionist job. The job openings in this job posting are specifically for experienced transcriptionists. There are part-time and full-time job openings. The minimum number of hours for part-time positions is 20 hours per week.
Some of the platforms that Nuance uses includes:
- eScription (mostly SR Editing)
- BeyondTXT (proprietary platform mix of transcription and SR editing)
- Dictaphone ExText (mix of transcription and SR Editing)
- BayScribe (currently all transcription)
Some of the requirements of position include:
- A minimum of 1 year of current full-time work experience doing medical transcription for acute care facilities, preferably with 50 or more beds.
- Experience with the 4 major work types is preferred
- Experience with ESL dictators
Pay at Nuance includes:
- Competitive line rate (65 characters including spaces)
- Shift differentials
- Weekly production incentives
- Quarterly quality bonuses
- Holiday premium pay
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company-matched 401K, long and short term disability.
To learn more about this job, visit the Nuance Work From Home Acute Care Medical Transcriptionist Job page on Nuance.com.