** This position is currently not accepting applications **
Visit the Work From Home Me Job section for work from home companies that are hiring. Learn more about the companies, job descriptions, pay and how to apply.
‘If you would like to learn more about jobs with this company, visit the American Express Work From Home Job section on WorkFromHomeMe.com.
American Express is hiring for the position of full-time work from home Customer Care Professional also known as the CCP position (Job ID 1212143). The minimum starting rate is $15.37. They offer incentives based on performance and full benefits! Training is 100% from home.
They are hiring applicants in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Some of the requirements for this position include:
- 4 year degree or 4 years of customer service experience
- Exceptional listening skills
- Dedicated landline phone
- Computer speed minimum of 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload
Note: This specific job was posted on their page on August 31st. If you are interested in applying, I would recommend applying ASAP.
If you would like to see the job posting on the American Express page directly, please visit American Express Work From Home Customer Care Professional job.
Full job posting from the AmericanExpress web page is below:
HOME BASED SERVICE – Customer Care Professional-1212143
Become a member of one of the world’s most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customer service and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today for our Home Based Service (HBS) opportunity.
As a Home Based Service, Customer Care Professional (CCP) you are provided with a unique and rewarding experience. You own all aspects of the customer relationship. American Express Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building. You will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value to us and solving their issues.
Being part of such a dynamic team you will continue to add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the Cardmember, reinforcing benefits including cross selling relevant products and services.
At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” in this role the minimum starting rate is $15.73 per hour or more based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an American Express Home Based Customer Care Professional. Our top performers earn over $20 per hour (rate includes base salary plus incentive dollars)!! Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Paid training in the comfort of your home (100% attendance required). Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to customer questions and concerns in a polite, courteous and professional manner at all times
- Grow and nurture customer relationships that create measurable value by delivering tailored solutions that are based on the customer’s needs
- Work independently in a home based environment while providing the highest level of customer service to American Express customers
- Able to review and navigate multiple screens in order to efficiently resolve customer needs
- Meet high performance goals which include driving customer satisfaction, efficiency, and quality
- 4 year college degree or 4 years of customer service experience
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
- Proven exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment
- Effective PC troubleshooting skills
- Experience working from a home office as part of a virtual team
- Sound understanding of credit card practices/terms
- Experience working in a hospitality, financial, insurance, or banking service industry with a passion for building customer loyalty
- Demonstrated successful sales experience that is oriented to the customer’s needs
- Experience providing service through a specific channel such as phone, email, chat or previous work at home agent experience
Schedule Requirements:We are seeking candidates who are flexible to service our Cardmembers in an operating environment open 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- Schedules will be fixed and 40 hours weekly
- Weekly work schedule may include day/evening/overnight shifts
- Weekend shifts are required
- Time off will be available/approved based on current call volume demands
Additional System Requirements:
Our Customer Care Professionals are responsible for obtaining and having systems in place prior to start deadline:
- Dedicated High Speed Internet line with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed). High Speed dedicated lines (personal use is prohibited during business hours)
- Business class service preferred where available
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol) for training and production calls. (e.g. Magic Jack, Vonage, etc.). Modem preferred (vs. a wall jack) where available. (personal use is prohibited during business hours)
Locations we are currently hiring in:
Alabama , Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
If you would like to learn more about this job with American Express, visit the American Express Work From Home Customer Care Professional job page on AmericanExpress.com.